Town Council Meeting on March 12, 2019
The next Council Meeting is being held on Tuesday, March 26th at 5:15 p.m. The public is welcome!
Highlights of the Agenda
- Dr. Jennifer Cram of the NS Health Authority on Lyme Disease prevention initiatives.
- Corporate Services: Council to continue review of Draft 2019/20 Town Budget. Items for discussion include grants, sewer and tax rates, and police and library municipal contributions.
- Council remuneration review committee report, with suggested expanded scope to recruitment and orientation of elected officials.
- Electric: Proposed net metering program application (solar power).
- Public Works: Proposed Splash Pad feasibility report; and Wastewater Treatment Plant annual report for 2018.
- Corporate Services: Budget variance report to January 31, 2019.
The full Agenda package with supporting documents is on the Town website here: http://bit.ly/2HWjzbV