Lunenburg Community Centre: Washroom Renovations
Published: February 20, 2020, 3:14 pm
The Lunenburg Community Centre at 15 Green Street is about to undergo washroom renovations! The work will be completed by JND Construction Ltd. of Dayspring and will take place during the month of March 2020.
- The work will have minimal impact in preventing the public from accessing services in the Community Centre. The auditorium, fitness studio and weight room will still be fully operational during this time.
- The flooring in the front portion of the Community Centre (lobbies, hallway, and washrooms) will be refurbished and resealed. When this work is in progress, only one entrance will be available and will be marked with appropriate signage and barriers to direct the public.
- In the event that the washrooms may be unavailable, there will be a porta-potty available for public use.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this exciting construction.
Published: February 18, 2020, 10:28 am
Heritage Day is February 17, 2020, and Heritage Week runs from February 17 to 23, 2020 with the theme 2020 Vision: Bringing the Past Into the Future.
Meetings week of February 17, 2020
Published: February 14, 2020, 12:20 pm
All meetings take place in the Council Chamber, 120 Townsend Street, and are open to the public.
- Monday, Feb. 17, 4:30 p.m. - HERITAGE DAY (Town Hall CLOSED)
- Wednesday, Feb. 19, 12:00 p.m. - Town Council re: Draft 2020/21 Town Operating Budget
Town Council Meeting Agenda for Feb. 19, 2020
Published: February 14, 2020, 12:13 pm
A special Council Meeting on the Draft 2020/21 Capital Budget is being held on Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. The public is welcome.
See the full Agenda package on the Town website here.
Her Heart Matters
Published: February 13, 2020, 9:01 am
Lunenburg women (and some supporting men) participating in "Wear Red Canada" for Women's Heart Health Day on February 13th. #HerHeartMatters
Heart disease is the #1 killer of women worldwide, and affects all ages.
2019 Novel Coronavirus
Published: February 4, 2020, 4:52 pm
from Nova Scotia Public Health regarding the novel Coronavirus originating in Wuhan, China was published on January 29, 2020:
The overall risk to Canadians and Nova Scotians is low at this time.
For more information, please visit: