Lunenburg County Multisport
We want to help kids reach their potential through sport!
Lunenburg County Multisport is a collaborative project, for children in grades two and three, between ten community sport organizations, the Municipality of the District of Lunenburg, and the Town of Lunenburg with the support of numerous community sport stakeholders (locally, provincially and nationally). Our vision is to grow children through sport by providing opportunities to develop the skills and confidence to enjoy the positive benefits of a quality, first experience.
- Provide the opportunity for children to participate in a quality multisport experience with a physical literacy focus.
- Strengthen the mandate of community sport organizations in alignment with Sport for Life.
- Reduce barriers of participation in a quality sport program. Educate the community on the importance of physical literacy and long term athlete development.
- Collectively build healthier communities through sport, with a focus on being Active for Life.
- Create a measurable impact through evaluation and assessment.